Team Planting has recently added essential oils to its lineup of products. If you read my posts you will know I am enamoured with their jewelry line crafted from natural crystals. I’m also a fan of essential oils.
What Essential Oils Can Do for You
I use essential oils for many purposes including bug spray, (especially for mosquitoes), air freshener, fragrance (rose hip is my favourite), skincare, and more.
Natural Pain Relief
Team Planting is currently promoting a potent blend of five essential oils called Sandalwood that promises maximum pain relief:
- Sandalwood oil: acts as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic, reducing pain associated with internal inflammation.
- Tea tree oil: Contains methyl salicylate, known for its ability to relieve pain. You may recognize the compound salicylate, commonly known as aspirin.
- Osmanthus oil: also an anti-inflammatory, used to alleviate pain in arthritis sufferers.
- Jasmine oil: also contains analgesic (pain relief) and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Peppermint oil: Known to cool and reduce pain associated with headaches, cramps, and injured muscles.
This combination of essential oils is capable of soothing even the most severe arthritic (both osteo and rheumatoid versions) and back pain (including sciatica) as well as debilitating pain associated with fibromyalgia, migraines, osteoporosis, neuropathy, menstrual cramps, muscle soreness and/or injury.
Many people, including myself, don’t like the side effects of prescription drugs for pain management.
If you suffer from chronic pain, essential oils might be the natural alternative you’re looking for to manage your discomfort and pain.
This is convenient timing for me as I have had issues with my previous essential oil supplier. If you decide to order, be sure to use LOREEEBEE my coupon code.