Patrick Brown is a ruined man
Is it just me or is something fishy going on? Patrick Brown, the (resigned) leader of the PC party, is a ruined man, regardless of whether he is innocent or guilty. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? He has not been my choice to lead the PC party, but I think the whole scandal stinks. Here’s why:
- the “victims” remain anonymous
- who talked them into coming forward and why did they not go to the police instead of the media?
- why did they take so long (10 years) to come forward? Oh right, an election is coming up and a smear campaign is the best way for the Liberal party to deflect from the mess they are in.
- what was the under aged woman doing in a bar drinking in the first place. I wasn’t born yesterday, I know it happens, but did Patrick Brown take her there? No. Was he drinking? No. Did he buy her a drink? Yes, but is that a crime? If every male that meets a woman in a bar and buys her a drink is persecuted, the heterosexual orientation is doomed.
- why did the other woman go to his home? With another male to boot. Then when in his home agree to go into the bedroom.
- when she (a bit late in my opinion) said NO, he took her home. How awful and ungentlemanly. (NOT)
These are just a few of the “facts” that are swirling around this scandal. Regardless of whether Patrick Brown is guilty or innocent, he is a ruined man. I feel very sorry for him and any other heterosexual male playing the dating game these days, especially the ones in the public eye.